Wednesday, October 14, 2009

This Busy Bee Gets Drunk & Broke

Life has been busy. In the past two weeks I have been reunited with #2, participated in a birthday train pub crawl, got tanked with my dad at a Bears game, worked, and been a stellar bridesmaid.

All that in just two weeks.
I know. I can't believe it either.

And life is not slowing down. Tomorrow night I'm heading down to IlStu. Before the month is over I have a happy hour with former co-workers, a wedding, another reunion with #2, Halloween parties and yet another Bears game.

So much fun. And pretty expensive.

BUT being robbed was a good thing - my bills are down! Since I had to change all of my accounts and cancel cards I was living off cash thus no frilly purchases. My credit card bill is pretty awesome right now, just around $200. It will likely never be that low again...

No comments:

Post a Comment