Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Ode to My Straightener

A Series of Short Haiku's

Ahem....


where were you before
the mid 90s needed you
those pictures scare me

introduced by M
no more nappy fuzzy hair
you showed me the way

genius invention
smooth, sleek, shiny, controlled hair
without, i can't live


I could go on.....BUT is there anything you want to Haiku about?

Perhaps that toilet seat cover for the port-a-potty on a hot summer day while at the local hippy fest? Maybe standing to the left of a friend that just got goosed with bird poop?

Or if you have no imagination, you can read others


*Its supposed to 5-7-5. I think I did it. At least in MY head I did...unless I didn't, in which case I need to walk into the closest 1st grade classroom asap.

1 comment:

  1. I left my straighteners on for 9 hours the other day (even though I have a new pair that switch themselves off after however long I prefer my old faithful ones!) and I almost cried!! x

    ReplyDelete