Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Knock on wood

I MAY BE GOING TO SEE BILLY JOEL/ELTON JOHN ON THURSDAY!

JEALOUS?!? I am. Or, I will be if the tickets fall through. Ha - here I am acting like I actually purchased them. Ha, no no no. This is all dependant on #2.

Yesterday, 9am. Text from #2 inviting me to Carnivale to relish in his $150 worth of gift cards. YES PLEASE. Reservations at 8pm. The food was to die for. Not to mention I love eating out with him. He is a plate sharer and he is great at ordering food. Especially Spanish food. And wine.

There was absolutely no rush to dinner. We started with cocktails. Then an appetizer. Then a bottle of wine with dinner. And even desert. Everything was melt-in-your-mouth good. Plus watching him take control over the ordering was super sexy. After dinner we headed back to my area but made a pit stop in Wicker Park for a night cap. We ended up having several beers at CANS. Singing to 80s Pop and playing Frogger.

By the time we finally made it to my apartment it was all hands and grasping and mouths and...yea, we spent several hours doing this before calling it a night and sleeping.

Well, #2 has 2 tickets to the show on Thursday* and invited me to go with him IF he can't sell them for profit. Which he likely could. But I'm hoping that I convinced him otherwise. I want to go. The show is at Wrigley Field. I have never seen a concert there. Plus come on! Billy Joel. AND ELTON. OMG! I guess I'll know more by Wednesday night. Fingers crossed people!


*Ah and perfect timing for me since I DON'T WORK FRIDAY. Hello?!? Not to mention that #2 said his friend - some rich guy - is throwing the after party for Billy Joel's band. AND WE WOULD GET IN FOR FREE. I could just pee my pants with delight....

No comments:

Post a Comment