Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Weigh-In Tuesday - Week 3

9/29/09, Week 3, 149.0lbs

HOLY SHIT

Holy Shit - like this guys back "holy shit".

Unbelievable but staring you right back in the eye proving its for real

This is what I'm talking about. That number - or the combinations of numbers - is ATROCIOUS. THIS is the number that scared me all those weeks back. THIS number is again ruining my life.

Well, I did pretty great last week with physical exercise - 6/7 days. You can't beat that. And it wasn't pussy-footing exercise, it was hard cardio where I pushed myself every day. And now my foot hurts. AND per my google diagnosis means I have a stress fracture. Or not.

The problem: food intake. Its a fricken orgy of food when I return to my parent's house (where I was all weekend long, starting on Thursday night with a plate of NACHOS for dinner. Nachos people). I'm talking cookies, cupcakes, pizza rolls, candy bars, ice cream... You get the idea. Basically I have no self control and spent the weekend blissfully eating my way through it. I have now deemed returning to my parent's as the Vortex of Evil. Meaning - I eat the crap out of that house.

Plus I had a friend date this weekend which ended with an ice cream sundae that includes FIVE scoops of ice cream. We did not share. We each got our own. And I killed it. Thankyouverymuch.

I make poor choices. I get caught up in the moment. And if I'm bored I may go snooping in the kitchen at my parents' house. I totally threw out the idea of keeping the food journal up to date. It was too much food to even write down! Ugh. I have yet to start up the journals again too.

So its not too late to jump back on the diet wagon, right? Hope not because I'm starting over (again) today. I'll just chalk everything up to the burglary. Then I look ahead at my schedule and I have plans every weekend that includes massive amount of food and drinks until November. And that's only for a week break before things get busy again (holidays, BEARS GAMES, etc). I have to learn how to make things work for me. How to not get caught up in the menus so I can make proper choices.

Here's to a better week...

OH I totally forgot - I did take my measurements today too. But I forgot them at home. I'll report that next week. Perhaps there will be a change in them from this week to next Tuesday. That is encouraging...


No comments:

Post a Comment