Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Love Letters from a Drunken Make Out

"I would of rather of said this over the phone or in person but I guess this will do.

Dear J,

Words can only being to describe how amazing you are. Your intelligent, sensitive, and absolutely gorgeous. If were together, I would never stop caring for you. Not for a single second, in good times or bad.

I fear I'll never meet a lady of greater caliber than you. Your the rarest of gems and I don't want to lose you. Give me a chance to prove I'm not my age. There nothing I would rather be doing than to just be with you.

W"



This was waiting in my FB inbox last Sunday. It was from the brother of HLo's boyfriend. I think he is 22. Anywho, this was just another life lesson: Be careful who you get drunk & make out with. Consider this lesson learned.

I responded, thanking him for the kind words and that I was really up for being single this summer. His response: He met someone new. Ok - that actually works out better for me and now I feel like less of a bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment