Thursday, June 18, 2009

Of the mixed tape variety...or so I wish...

C had made me a couple of Cd's the other week. And no they weren't of the mixed taped variety. Thankyouverymuch. Although I do miss mixed tapes - and the little notes that went with them. Junior High did have that as a major perk.

Anywho, C is all about finding new music so ifsofacto I am being introduced to a lot of new music. Although I am realizing that the music isn't all that new, I'm just late to the party. And I wish I got an invite sooner.

So for the past few weeks I have been obsessed with Citizen Cope. The entire CD is to die for and this song gets me every time.

I am also a proud owner of two Sia Furler's albums who I also can't get enough of. The song Breathe Me gives me chills.

Like I said before, I realize that I am behind on the times. That's what I get for dating a hippy for 6yrs and listening to Phish/The Dead insistently. Now all I want is a well-balanced music library. And I think I'll get there. Eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment