Saturday, April 4, 2009

Well Hello There

Clowns. Two. In red curly wigs. Faces painted. This was the view from my car while driving into the city last night after work with L. Due to that Chicago-style traffic we had the pleasant experience of "driving" along side them for about 2miles on the Ike. We were even able to snag 2 photos! The first was without their consent but by the 2nd they were posing! The cars behind us weren't too impressed however since they were laying on their horns while our vehicles stopped for the photo op.

And now, for your viewing pleasure


Last night was great. Trolley pub crawl = best idea ever. And I was a good drunk last night. No blackouts. No puking. No fights. I'll be blogging about it in another post but I will leave you with this tidbit...I have a date on Tuesday. Dinner. With C. And I did keep true to my goal thankyouverymuch.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the no blackouts, puking and fighting!! Excellent job! I want to see clowns driving a car!! x

    ReplyDelete