Friday, April 24, 2009

Yo!

I'm a drunk bitch. Its 7:30 on Friday and Im alone...yet i'm finishing my 1st bottle of wine & plan to open a 2nd. Is this wrong? Should I be worried about my impending move to a 1 bdrm?

I was off work today - a perk of the job, only have to work every other friday. The p's are in FL (as is my bff S, & C - supposidly for work but he is in Miami which is naughty deliscious fun) so I have the house to myself. So far i went for a bike ride this morning - writing a note of what i was wearing & what time i left just-in-case. I have no one looking out for me until Monday - its time to be safe. Don't think "she's a nut" because not only are my p's out of town, ALL (yea, all 9...lame, i know I only have 9) of my firends have plans this weekend so there will be no calls. The note was the "just in case" because i wouldn't be found dead or missing until MOnday when I didn't show for work and i wnated to give a hint of where to look....

Ok, craziness aside. Can you trust someone who travels for work?

I rode my bike this morning - it sucked. I was against the wind & going up hill most of the time. It was torture. I think an old guy on a bike passed me up. AND there was a worm that ended up on my gears. Ick. It was as if he was staring at me. After the bike ride I decided i would start a new book ("Duma Key") & get some sun. I'm red. A lobster. But the best part is that I have a terrible "beater" tan. From the bike ride. And the sweat has made white blotches on my hands, not to mention the CamelBak doo-dads made white marks on my shoulders...which were not corected when I laid in the hot Chicago grass this afternoon. Dumb. Luckily the 2 weddings i'm in arent' until the fall - this needs to be fixed.

I'm sorry my fav movie is on "across the universe". I heart beatles songs and it is just a great history lesson of american culture (i know beatles are from england but it is about american kids + 1 brit).

and i'm ready to open that 2nd bottle.

and i want to dirty text c so he doesn't do anything stupid in Miami. so far we are still on for hanging out tomorrow.

i have a couple of drafts that are way better than this in the works. let's just say that you'll want to tune in on wednesday for sure....

Damn i am that drunk bitch...

Did i say that i tried to invite everyone over tonight - well, i did. they all had plans. with thier husbands. or fiance's. or boyfriends. sometimes it sucks to be single in a couples world....

jd...out....

5 comments:

  1. I love that you left a note "just in case"! That's hilarious!! I don't blame you though!!

    Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did you do with the note when you got back?? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the note is still on the kitchen table...

    ReplyDelete
  4. U need to update this...I do recall that you never opened up that second bottle and instead...you were swing dancing!

    So much fun!!!

    And also- it is too funny that you would write a just in case note...u crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. true, i did not open that 2nd bottle - you saved me from driking alone! I just went to the nearest martini bar and got sloshed then danced the night away....

    ReplyDelete